How can we import our data into chatgpt through api using flutter

Hello, I am currently developing a Flutter application wherein I aim to seamlessly integrate the ChatGPT-3.5 Turbo through the provided API. Additionally, I intend to leverage API functionality to import our dataset into the application. This integration will enhance the user experience and allow for dynamic interactions within the app. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

What, exactly, do you mean by this?

The only way to get data to the model is through providing it as context.

I am seeking to upload my data onto the GPT-3.5 Turbo. Once uploaded, I would like to receive accurate responses to questions related to the provided data

That’s not how it works.

You need to take an input from a user, go to your data, find relevant information, give the retrieved information along with the user request to the model and generate a response.

That is Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG). There are many ways to do it, but you’d be best served doing some independent research on it.

Beyond that, you’ve not described at all the format of your data, so it would be difficult to even tell you where to begin.

The data I aim to upload is in the form of text data extracted from various language books. This information encompasses diverse linguistic content. The objective is to upload this data to the GPT server and subsequently receive accurate responses when users pose questions related to these books

I’d suggest you take a look at the Assistants API first,

https://platform.openai.com/docs/assistants/overview

and go from there.

1 Like