Help with Prompt to Request Test Questions

Hi Community my first post here.

I would like help modifying the following prompt

Please provide 10 test questions or mock questions which are related to the following link Concurrency control — Delta Lake Documentation with 5 suggested answers each, but only one of them is correct and the other four answers are incorrect.

The above question is a nice prompt, however, I would like chatGPT to return question that are more detailed. Or similar to the type of question that I would be asked in an exam. The questions that are returned from chatGPT are very generic.

Can someone help modify the prompt please?

See Learn Prompting.

Look for few-shot prompts.
With a few-shot prompt you give a few examples of what a result should look like.

Also tell it to answer as if you were a professor of a class giving a test.

1 Like

Thank you Eric.

Also, is it possible to encapsulate text in chatGPT and ask a question about the encapulated text. For example
Please provide 10 test questions or mock questions and answers which are related to the following text Change Data Feed (CDF) feature allows Delta tables to track row-level changes between versions of a Delta table. When enabled on a Delta table, the runtime records “change events” for all the data written into the table.
And then follow on with the question to say something like,

inrelation to the above text provide 5 suggested answers each, but only one of them is correct and the other four answers are incorrect . Side-Note: The questions should be phrased from the perspective of a Professor.

The things that I find most helpful in learning to write effective prompts.

1. Learn Prompting, also read the many PDF files noted as references.
  2. Understand how transformers are created and trained.
  3. Reading all of the docs here, did you find
  4. Writing like it would be put in a text book, very specific and use the correct technical words.
  5. Puncuation is a token so pay attention to punucnation. Somtimes a single period can have a signifigant impact.

When in doubt just try it and see what happens.

My problem is solved thanks to all.https://newjerseyloteryresults.com/ I am going to share this thread with my friends and brother who faced the same problem.
Thanks