Help Needed with Microsoft Teams (NO Premium)Integration for OpenAI Assistant

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can lend me a hand with a project I’m developing. I’m trying to connect a channel on Microsoft Teams to an OpenAI assistant to provide personalized assistance to my team’s users.

Here’s a brief summary of my issue:

Objective: I want to enable users in my Microsoft Teams channel to interact with an OpenAI assistant to get answers to their questions.

What I’ve done so far:

• I’ve created an assistant on OpenAI and obtained the API keys.
  • I’ve connected the channel via Power Automate using the API connection to communicate with ChatGpt using the “model”: “text-davinci-003”.

What I’m looking for:

• I’m seeking advice and assistance on setting up and integrating Microsoft Teams with the OpenAI assistant.
  • I need guidance on how to make my bot communicate correctly with Teams and how to allow users to interact with the assistant through the channel.

Specific Questions:

1. What are the key steps to link my bot to Teams so it can send questions to the OpenAI assistant?
  2. How can I ensure that the assistant’s responses are displayed appropriately in the Teams channel?
  3. Are there any best practices or recommended tools for managing this integration efficiently?

I appreciate any advice, guidance, or resources you can share with me. Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Thanks,
Fabrizio

1 Like