Hello I'm New "Dealing with the Adult Filter in AI Writing: Frustrations and Creative Challenges"

“Hello everyone! I’m pretty new to ChatGPT and AI programs in general. I’ve been using GPT to write a book for myself, my friends, and family, if they actually want to read it (haha). However, one creative problem I keep running into is the adult filter. For example, in a sentence where I had mentioned French kissing in a particular context, the AI filtered it out. I’m not trying to write the next “Fifty Shades of Grey,” but it’s frustrating when you have a flow going with ideas, and you want to include some juicy details in the story, but the AI keeps stopping you. So, I guess I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and how they deal with it. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I look forward to chatting with everyone here!”

also the Ai edited my original intro it was awful lol, so amazing how it can fix what we are really trying to say

I remember encountering another instance where the AI flagged my writing. When I attempted to describe a woman’s physical features, such as her breast size and other details, it was flagged as inappropriate. However, when I wanted to describe a man’s physical features, I didn’t experience any limitations from the AI.