Growing my YouTube channel with GPT

Hey everyone,

I’ve been struggling to build my YouTube channel recently. However, I’ve decided to build a GPT based tool to help me boost my YouTube online presence.

The idea is to post relevant comments on people who have commented on similar YouTube channels. I’m hoping that this will improve my engagement rates on my YouTube channel and help take my subscribers count from 3 to 10,000. I know it’s a lofty goal, but one can at least dream, right?

The great thing about this tool is that it allows you to have a custom prompt for every separate channel you track, so the prepared comments are tailored to your brand’s style. All you have to do is review them and post them.

As my tool is still in beta, I would appreciate any feedback or help with the prompts. You can find the tool at https://commentchief.com/. If you have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to contact me at co-create@gmcolab.com

Thank you in advance for your support and help. Let’s all work together to boost our channels!

Really interesting idea! Can you share your youtube channel?
How did you make the landing page?

Thanks for sharing. What’s the price of the service after the free trial?

1 Like

I didn’t think about it yet. I had more a building mindset at the time. What would you recommend?

Worked with Django and bootstrap. Here is the channel: The AI Playbook - YouTube Have a good weekend.