GPT4 + Plugins Not Accessing Internet

As of 7AM EST 12-9-2023 I have been unable to use plugins to access web links. Tried 4 different plugins. Even removed plugins like “Link Reader” but GPT4 still tries using removed plugins versus ones that are installed.

I receive versions of this response each time

I don’t have the capability to access or browse the internet directly, including using plugins. My responses are based on a wide range of data I was trained on up until September 2021, but I can’t retrieve or view new data or content from external websites.

However, I’m here to help with any questions or tasks based on the information you provide or based on my existing knowledge. If you have details from a specific website or source, feel free to share them, and I’ll do my best to assist you!

When asked which model are you i receive

I am based on the GPT-4 model, the latest iteration of OpenAI’s Generative Pre-trained Transformer series as of my last update in September 2021. GPT-4 is an advanced language model designed to understand and generate human-like text based on the input it receives. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask!

1 Like