GPT4 is being capped again, this time very shortened answers!

In the last few days, I have noticed a significant decrease in the quality of answers generated by GPT4. It seems like almost every answer I receive is abruptly shortened, making it difficult to use and almost unusable. This has been very frustrating for me, as I rely on this service for my work.

For coding snippets, it is unusable so short answers, GPT 4 should write ~10K charachters, in theory!?
Right now it is even shorter than GPT3.5

As a paying customer, I expect a certain level of quality and usability from the service I subscribe to. It is disappointing to see that the service is not meeting these expectations, especially when I am paying for it.

The current state of the service is causing me a great deal of frustration and dissatisfaction. I hope that the company takes this issue seriously and works to rectify it as soon as possible.

I urge the company to prioritize the needs and expectations of its paying customers over trying to impress new users. I believe that addressing this issue will not only improve the experience of existing customers, but also attract new ones.

I hope that the company takes the necessary steps to improve the quality of answers generated by GPT4 and ensures that paying customers receive the level of service they deserve.

3 Likes

some testing:

1 Like

Woohoo so lame so very lame,… it’s embarrassing and with no reasons given always subterfuge
,…