GPT Plus sbscription is gone

I don’t think so. My chatgpt is slower than it was with premium rn

Looks like it has a lot of issues right now :frowning:
Status page doesn’t show the issues for some reason, I guess we know the reason, anyways…
Chat history is not yet restored. It was…and then it wasn’t anymore. Looks like there’s a LOT of issues right now and it’s hart to say what’s happening since they doesn’t share any details on their status page.
My work, looks like, is certainly lost and my model doesn’t recognize anything from before…

Same problem here. Had subscribed to ChatGPT Plus on Mar 18, 2023 12:4:2 AM PDT.
And now my subscription is missing! It shows my account as being on the Free plan!
Have tried to contact OpenAI Help but am stuck with useless responses and options from the chatbot. Ironic!
Does anyone know whether there is some way to get this resolved by emailing OpenAI support?

Similar problem, I bought on 20 March but charged twice (20 March and 24th March). Nothing on “Manage my subscription” page so I can not even check the payment detail.

This happened to me as well. It got fixed a few days later but now it’s happening again!

Same problem happens to me today, does anyone know how to fix it?
It shows my last payment was mid-Mar. But now it is showing I’m a free plan user…

Support doesn’t bother to answer to e-mails

I am also having the same issue. It looks like it might be a glitch in their payment webhook callbacks through Stripe. Our payments are not being registered in their system, or it could be something else.

Same here it disappear and no one answers when trying to contact them. Who will make sure the non working days of Chat GPT plus are indeed compensated?

1 Like

I’m not a Plus user, but if is this locking you out, you could use a “bring your own API key” wrapper website. There are quite a few, but this one is currently my favorite.

It’s completely open source on GitHub. (I’m not the author… I just like the interface.)

I am hitting the same issue as everyone. Was GPT+ paying member, was billed in 2/11 and 3/11, expected to be billed again 4/11. Tried to use the api said my quota was hit.
Confused I looked into it. has no record of being billed and claims I am not a GPT+ member.

I hadn’t even started leveraging the api yet - this is concerning.

I have the same problem! I can’t get a new subscription - would appreciate some support

I have the same issue too, however, my latest payment has been refunded!

1 Like

I have the same issue. Now it seems to indicate that I am on a free plan when I have paid.

Same issue. Understanding OpenAI might be overwhelmed, but it sure would help to have some response to either the requests for help, or this thread.

no sign at all of any response from support or even acknowledgement that it is happening

Same for me, no luck with getting in touch with support

Same here. When contacting support there is a category for this known issue. It baffles me that it’s a known issue that is taking so long to fix, there are comments from over a month ago… I’m a software engineer and when there is a bug affecting user experience at our company it’s all hands on deck till it’s resolved, even more so if it is related to money. What’s more unacceptable is the lack of communication, not even an acknowledgement of receipt of the request for support.
Granted the volumes they deal with are humongous but as the provider of the most cutting-edge tech in recent history failing to fix a membership payment issue is shameful.

definitely still a problem. This morning my plus account is gone along with all my previous chats… now the chatGPT just refuses to work with that swirling sign keeps swirling.

Same here. Password emails are not sent. Would be nice to hear from OpenAI that they are aware