GPT-4 problem: Invalid URL (POST /v1/completions)

same issue, and I don’t have any addons enabled that are related to gpt. even disabled my adblock for chat.openai

Yeah it’s nothing to do with addons obviously, otherwise we wouldn’t all be getting the exact same problem. I tried disabling all of my addons, every single one and of course it made no difference. It’s a problem their end.

1 Like

Hehe… they can all be GPT-5 if you really have it in you but research is the name of my focus here. I am partially joking about the timeline thing, although the timing couldn’t be more ridiculous with the recent calling for a halt to training future models. I would speculate there are a % of individuals using GPT-4 in a way that could undermine infrastructure. It would be nice to continue using 4 but I completely understand if there is an underlying logic. Which there is. Rest assured, theres a board room full of human supervisors and policy makers figuring it all out. I wish them a stress free day!

1 Like

Just registered to say that i’m too a plus subscriber and i get the same error.
I tried disabling all addons in Firefox, tried with Edge with no addons, and Safari also without addons.
I even connected to my mobile internet where i don’t use any ad or tracking filters and the result is the same error.
I really needed the service up now…

O mesmo erro acontece neste exato momento aqui comigo no Brasil.
só funcionando o 3.5, mesmo sendo assinante.

8 hours long now. and not a peep.

Maybe let’s post how long we’ve been a plus user and our location?

I’ll start:
2 days
Netherlands

I’m not seeing any noise about this on twitter or on the discord, only this thread. Insanely odd why we’re facing this issue and apparently no one else is?

It was working for me yesterday but today its giving me this error, I hate to pay money each month for it to not work

1 Like

Use playground (chat mode) in the meantime, it works for me.

I believe playground doesn’t use GPT4.

I got the option around 2 days after gpt-4 released
ss_1823_294x304

It seems that it is still working for the majority
I think only new chatgpt Plus subscriptions might be affected
I upgraded yesterday,

answer or give a like if you also just upgraded yesterday or the day before

(edit: that doesn’t seem to be the case)

2 Likes

Same problem here, silence from openai.
This is disturbing, we paid for the service but we don’t receive it.

I have upgraded 2 days ago, and now I have to write more words fotr the comment to be accepted.

1 Like

you can ask GPT-3.5 to assume that it’s GPT-4

I’ve been a Plus member for a few weeks at least. Getting the: Invalid URL (POST /v1/completions)
As of this morning

1 Like

I’m a Plus subscriber that can’t see GTP-4 in the playground options, I’m also having the Invalid URL (POST /v1/completions) as of this morning.
Curious if anyone NOT having the issue can see that GPT-4 option in the playground

the playground is on the general open ai website, you need to join the waitlist in order to access GPT-4 on playground. also, the open ai website has its own paid account, different from chat gpt’s account.

I dont have it either, but i dont think that access is directly connected to chatgpt plus
I know people that have gpt4 access on playground without plus

1 Like

I’ve had a plus subscription for a month and since this morning i haven’t been able to use gpt4 either, been getting the invalid url error. Super annoying as we are paying for it and openai hasn’t even addressed the issue

1 Like