Function call arguments language

If i ask a question in a language other than English as follows, tool arguments json parsing is causing an error because the function call arguments part is not normal in the openai response. Is the function call not supported normally in a language other than English?

{
  "generations": [
    [
      {
        "text": "Thought: To answer the question about the features available to an admin in LINE WORKS, I need to use the milvus_retriever_tool to search for relevant information.\n\nAction: milvus_retriever_tool\nAction Input: query: \"어드민이 할 수 있는 기능\"\nObservation: Waiting for the result of the action.",
        "generation_info": {
          "finish_reason": "function_call"
        },
        "type": "ChatGenerationChunk",
        "message": {
          "content": "Thought: To answer the question about the features available to an admin in LINE WORKS, I need to use the milvus_retriever_tool to search for relevant information.\n\nAction: milvus_retriever_tool\nAction Input: query: \"어드민이 할 수 있는 기능\"\nObservation: Waiting for the result of the action.",
          "additional_kwargs": {
            "function_call": {
              "arguments": "{\"query\":\"\\nLINE WORKS \\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n..."}",
              "name": "milvus_retriever_tool"
            }
          },
          "type": "AIMessageChunk",
          "example": false
        }
      }
    ]
  ],
  "llm_output": null,
  "run": null
}