Frequent Issues with ChatGPT Processing Delays - Impacting Business Operations

Dear OpenAI Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concerns regarding recurring issues I have been experiencing with ChatGPT, specifically with the non-processing of queries even though I am subscribed to the paid version. This problem has been occurring frequently and is significantly impacting my work efficiency and causing financial losses.

As a professional relying on your service for timely and accurate information, these delays are not only frustrating but also detrimental to my business operations. The inability to receive prompt responses disrupts my workflow and results in missed opportunities and revenue losses.

I kindly request an explanation for these frequent disruptions and an immediate solution to ensure reliable and uninterrupted service. It is crucial for my business that ChatGPT functions seamlessly, as advertised, especially considering the financial investment in the paid version.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to a swift resolution. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Hamilton Mor