Fine tune for motivation letter generation Prompt design

I am working on a motivation letter creation project with GPT-3.

When I want to use the fin tuned model is returns me:

openai: error: unrecognized arguments: Ibrahimov / Baku School 11th grade / Bachelor of Chemical Engineering at BSU / to understand how chemical plants work / my father is an engineer”

I did prompts as below:

{“prompt”:“Sanan Ibrahimov / Baku School 11th grade / Bachelor of Science in Finance at BSU / get the overview of some business areas like marketing, management and operations / interest comes from family ->”,“completion”:"My name is Sanan Ibrahimov, an 11th-grade student at ADA school, and I am writing to apply for the Bachelor of Science in Finance at ADA. This has been my dream for several years now, and I have done a lot to make it come true. My family also supports me in all my beginnings, especially in the choice of my major. Here I can master the courses in economics, mathematics, and statistics and get an overview of some business areas like marketing, management and operations. "},

Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

Did you run your file through this CLI data preparation tool?

Yes, I did with CLI. It gave me this response.

Just to make sure, you are running the jsonl output rather than the original json file, yes?

Yes, I run the jsonl file.

Can you fine-tune with other jsonl files, or does it give this error regardless?