Files found open after using plugin (fishy)

Good Morning Everyone
I had just finished working with a plugin on ChatGPT and when i closed the browser my file window was open. (It was not me) the frist time i thought it was, but it’s happened a couple of times. it has seriously put me of using plugins. Has anyone come across this.
I do have Norton as some form of protection but the only thing i can think of is Access via the plugin. On a professional level a good prompt is the new oil and i guess the big boys maybe are running out of ideas. With the world being how the world is, Be vigilant Be safe.

CORS is a protection system built into browsers which isolates web pages from accessing local system resources. No system is ever 100% secure and there will always be edge cases, but on the whole the system is extremely secure. So I am confident in saying that no files have been opened by a plugin that you have not given express permission to do so.

On a side note, Norton does not play nice with a lot of web sites.

I see, didn’t know that.
Thank you for your response i will keep on looking out for it, but i feel a bit more at ease. i just thought some crazy thing that by using a plugin to to access data via the internet it could also work in reverse for the plugin.

Good Morning Community
Well i was right i guess. I know my computer its open news now. Let me expand on my crazy though that i had. Because i was a newby i did not what to enbarrass myself and i was humbled. LETS GO, let me say what came to me that day.
It’s a back door into your system not only does it copy all your file including your recycle bin data. it also lays a packet in your system if thats what you would call it . That collect your data and send it off each day/week.etc.
Because its enterded the computor throw an authorise inlet by yourselves its not judged by onboard security. So if you do a scan your protection software will not see it. but its in there. Like i said prompts are the new oil.
I Can not emphasise enough take extreme care Be SAFE.
keep in mind, You dont beleave your work and data belongs to you do you. Thats Life.

THESES ARE MY OWN THOUGHTS AND MAY NO BE TRUE BUT ITS ALL OVER THE WORLD NEWS TOO.