EZAi - Supercharge your Content Creation! Out Now

iOS: ‎EZAi - Ai Copy Content Writer on the App Store
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iappsni.ezaiandroid&gl=GB

Hey OpenAi friends!

Introducing EZAi - (pronounced Ease Eye) the ultimate AI-powered content generator in your pocket that will revolutionize the way you create content. With EZAi, you can create engaging, high-quality content for any purpose in minutes. We have provided 51 templates and our models are constantly being trained and updated with new templates. Unlike Jasper and Copy.ai, our app is available on both iOS and Android. We understand that small businesses don’t have the same budget as big corporations, and that’s why we focus on empowering the “one-man bands” and the start ups.

Our app also comes with a range of moderation filters to protect our users. The interface is simple and user-friendly, so you can collaborate with other EZAi team members, create projects, and edit on the fly. To top it off, we even give you 5,000 free credits to get you started.

EZAi is the perfect way to take your business to the next level with Artificial Intelligence. Experience the power of AI for yourself and join us today!

2 Likes

This looks super cool! Congrats on the launch :rocket:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Logan! That means a lot … The OpenAi platform is incredible. I made EZAi because I was sick of the CopyAi and Jasper premiums… With your Divinchi 003 model… I really feel you have bridged the gap right out of the box!!! Thank you!

2 Likes

Congrats! Nothing like getting a new product to market.

What are you working on next?

2 Likes

Thanks so much Paul!! My next step will be to try and market the life out of it :smiley: Which will likely cost me an arm and a leg :slight_smile:

Other than that, I am looking at an App to intelligently create Fitness Plans using Ai.

What do you use OpenAI for? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hah. I hear you on the marketing.

My main project is LitRPG Adventures

1 Like