Extracting metadatas from a phrase

Hello everyone, I was trying to teach chatGPT a specific task, which is to extract metadata from a given sentence based on a database containing a list of metadata with their possible values. The goal is to have chatGPT extract the metadata when provided with a sentence. This is possible without any issues in the browser version of chatGPT since there can be multiple interactions. It was also achievable by passing a file within my Google Documents.

This is an example of what i am trying to achieve.
However, the problem arises when trying to do it through the fine tuning. The way I am currently passing the data is as follows:

{"prompt":"Give me the list of the only possible Solution Type regarding the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database","completion":"Software\nDatabase\nMatching platform\nConsulting service\nCertification protocol\nTechnology\nHardware \/ Machinery\nReduction of waste\nReuse\nSocial responsibility\nToxicity\nVOC\nWater management"}
{"prompt":"Give me the list of the only possible Material Types regarding the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database","completion":"\nAluminum\nBioplastic\nCeramics\nCoating\nElastomers \/ Rubbers?\nFiber reinforced composite\nFibers?\nGlass\nLeather\nMinerals\nOther composite material\nOther leathers\nOther metals\nPlant-based\nSteel\nSynthetic leather\nTextile\nThermoplastic\nThermoset\nWood \/ wood-based"}
{"prompt":"Give me the list of the only possible Sectors regarding the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database","completion":"Electronics Appliance\nHealth & Personal Care\nHome & Furniture\nNew Energies\nSustainable Agriculture\nSustainable Construction\nSustainable Packaging\nSustainable Textiles\nSustainable Transport"}
{"prompt":"Give me the list of the only possible Languages regarding the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database","completion":"Bulgarian\nCroatian\nCzech\nDanish\nDutch\nEnglish\nEstonian\nFinnish\nFrench\nGerman\nGreek\nHungarian\nIrish\nItalian\nLatvian\nLithuanian\nMaltese\nOther\nPolish\nPortuguese\nRomanian\nSlovak\nSlovenian\nSpanish\nSwedish"}
{"prompt":"Give me the list of the only possible Business model regarding the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database","completion":"Open \/ free\nFreemium\nPay-by-service\nSubscription\nOther"}
{"prompt":"Give me the list of the only possible Service Area regarding the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database","completion":"Certifications\nLCA\nLogistics\nMaterial innovation\nMaterial sourcing\nMaterials management\nPartnerships \/ Networking\nPatents\nRegulations\nTechnical development\nTests\nTraining \/ Updating\nWaste management"}
{"prompt":"Give me the list of the only possible Production phase regarding the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database","completion":"Design\nDistribution\/Transport\nEnd of life\nMaintenance\nManufacturing\nProduct development\nResearch and investigation\nSupply chain\nUse"}
{"prompt":"Give me the list of the only possible Circularities regarding the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database","completion":"Bio-based \/ renewable sources\nBiodegradability \/ Compostability\nCarbon footprint\nChain of custody\nChemical compliance\nCruelty-free\nDistance from manufacturing site\nDurability\nEnergy efficiency\nRecycle"}
{"prompt":"Extract all the tags with respective metadatas containted ONLY in the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database (without using any previous known metadata) from this phrase: I am interested in Croatian and Italian companies working in Thermoplastics for the sustainable packaging\"","completion":"Using only the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database, the obtained metadatas are : \n Language:Croatian,Italians; Material types: Thermoplastics; Sector: Sustainable Packaging"}
{"prompt":"Extract all the tags with respective metadatas containted ONLY in the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database (without using any previous known metadata) from this phrase: Find all the companies working in leather or synthetic leather","completion":"Using only the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database, the obtained metadatas are : \n Material types: Leather, Synthetic leather"}
{"prompt":"Extract all the tags with respective metadatas containted ONLY in the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database (without using any previous known metadata) from this phrase: I am looking for databases dealing with sustainable constructions","completion":"Using only the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database, the obtained metadatas are : \n Solution type:database; Sector: Sustainable Constructions"}
{"prompt":"Extract all the tags with respective metadatas containted ONLY in the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database (without using any previous known metadata) from this phrase: Can you suggest MICS that can help me with tests and regulations?","completion":"Using only the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database, the obtained metadatas are : \n Service Area: Tests, Regulations"}

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work as intended. In fact, it tries to understand new metadata that are not actually present in the database I provided.
An example of a typical interaction to the fine-tuned model is:

Question : Extract all the tags with respective metadatas containted ONLY in the SMNGFRTirocinioDB database (without using any previous known metadata) from this phrase: I am interested in Croatian and Italian companies working in Thermoplastics for the sustainable packaging
Completion: sector;Material types: Thermoplastics;Material types: Sustainable

Could someone help me in solving this problem? I’ve tried many ways of prompting, I even tried to select as completion : “Material types \n Leather:no \n Syntethic Leather:yes \n Aluminium:no \n ecc…”