Every 900 reply is totally off-topic? - API GPT-3

We are using GPT-3 - Davinci API to generate answers for people interested in our online listings. We have been running the application for a couple of weeks with thousands of excellent replies, but suddenly, some replies are bizarre and off-topic.

Does anyone have an idea of what we can do about this?

NORMAL REPLY
"Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in the Regementsgatan 52A apartment. We have viewing times available for this rental object from 2023-02-01 18:00 to 2023-02-07 19:00. Here are 5 examples of viewing times:

1. 2023-02-01 18:00
  2. 2023-02-02 09:00
  3. 2023-02-03 14:00
  4. 2023-02-04 17:00
  5. 2023-02-05 19:00

If you’d like to book a viewing, you can do so by following this link:

If you don’t find any suitable viewing times, please register an account at
I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Customer Service Representative

EXAMPLE OF BIZZARE REPLIES

EXAMPLE 1
"The 2019–20 season is the 131st season in the existence of Manchester City Football Club and the tenth consecutive season in the top flight of English football. In addition to the Premier League, the club is competing in the FA Cup and the EFL Cup. The season covers the period from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.

Background

The 2019–20 season is Manchester City’s 131st season of competitive football, 88th season in the top division of English football and 20th season in the Premier League since it was first created.

On 2 May 2019, Manchester City won the 2018–19 Premier League, their fourth Premier League title, and sixth English top-flight title overall.

On 9 May 2019, Manchester City won their sixth FA Cup, beating Watford 6–0 in the final.

Transfers

Transfers in

Transfers out

Loans in

Loans out

Pre-season and friendlies

Competitions

Overview

Premier League

League table

Results summary

Results by matchday

Matches

The Premier League fixtures were announced on 13 June 2019.

FA Cup

EFL Cup

UEFA Champions League

Group stage

Knockout phase

Round of 16

Quarter-finals

Semi-finals

Statistics

Appearances and goals

Last updated on 1 March 2020.

|- ! colspan=14 style=background:#dcdcdc; text-align:center| Goalkeepers

|- ! colspan=14 style=background:#dcdcdc; text-align:center| Defenders

|- ! colspan=14 style=background:#dcdcdc; text-align:center| Midfielders

|- ! colspan=14 style=background:#dcdcdc; text-align:center| Forwards

|- ! colspan=14 style=background:#dcdcdc; text-align:center| Players transferred out during the season

Goalscorers

Clean sheets

Disciplinary record

Notes

External links

Category:Manchester City F.C. seasons
Manchester City
Manchester City"

EXAMPLE 2
"A lot of people are asking me how to get a good deal on a car. The answer is simple: shop around. There are a lot of different ways to get a good deal on a car, and it all depends on your budget, needs, and preferences. Here are some tips to help you get the best deal on a car:

1. Know Your Budget: Before you start shopping for a car, make sure you know exactly how much you can afford to spend. This will help you narrow down your search and make sure you don’t end up spending too much.

2. Do Your Research: Research is key when it comes to getting a good deal on a car. Research the different makes and models, read reviews, and compare prices. This will help you find the best option for your budget and needs.

3. Shop Around: Don’t just settle for the first car you find. Shop around and compare prices and features at different dealerships. You can even check out used car lots and online sites to find great deals.

4. Negotiate: Don’t be afraid to negotiate. Most dealerships are willing to negotiate on price and financing, so don’t be afraid to ask for a better deal.

5. Get Pre-Approved: Getting pre-approved for a loan will give you more bargaining power when it comes to negotiating price. It will also give you a better idea of how much car you can afford.

6. Be Flexible: If you’re open to different makes and models, you may be able to find a better deal. Don’t be afraid to look outside of your original plan.

7. Buy Used: Buying a used car can be a great way to get a good deal. Just make sure you do your research and have the car inspected before you buy.

8. Get a Warranty: If you’re buying a used car, make sure you get a warranty. This will protect you in case of any unexpected repairs.

These are just a few tips to help you get a good deal on a car. Remember to do your research, shop around, and negotiate to get the best deal possible. Good luck!"

What settings are you using?

I used 0 temperature and other standard settings.

I see that temperature 0 can sometimes push the AI over the edge into other topics. - The reply quality seems in an constant flux. - I am developing a “one-shot article” function and testing for tons of topics and there are hours when lots of replies will have similar styles, even though the topics are not related.

I notice this because I run tests in batches.

Is this exactly every 900 replies?