Error Unusual Activity GPT4 WEB

Just got it again for asking how much words a text had…

Same here, i changed the browser, turn on/off the adblock and nothing works.

I have the same issue for about four days now. Sometimes it continues generating a response even with the message "Unusual activity has been detected from your device. Try again later. " displayed. Sometimes Freezes, sometime taking ages to response.

1 Like

Guess I’m glad I’m not the only experiencing this issue. I’ve tried multiple browsers, extensions on and off, clearing cache/cookies, etc. Seems to be on OpenAI’s side. I’ll get the error but with enough regenerates it’ll spit out 1 reply but then I either get “Something went wrong” or the “Unusual activity” error.

1 Like

Unusual activity has been detected from your device. Try again later. (883a1a5689c30be4-AMS)

1 Like

I have the same issue:

Unusual activity has been detected from your device. Try again later. (883b0721bfa36d6c-GIG)

GPT Plus user. Please, fix it soon as possible.

Same issue when using the GPT4 and when I try to write this message “An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”

same here, being facing this issue for almost 1 week

1 Like

I have been getting this problem since 2 days, for GPT-4 and GPT-4o.

“Unusual activity has been detected from your device. Try again later.”

same question when using chatgpt4o

Been using ChatGPT for months and just got the exact same error message today, twice in a single day. I thought maybe my account was banned or something. I think it’s related to ChatGPT-4o because I never had the problem with other models before.

1 Like

I just got this issue too.
“Unusual activity has been detected from your device. Try again later. (88553ca65c790e70-AMS)”

There are different methods you can try to fix the issue:

Method 1: Press the Regenerate button.
Method 2: Refresh the tab completely and try again.
Method 3: Start a new chat.
Method 4: Close the chat or browser and reopen the tab.

With GTP-4o

I recieved this error multiple times. Been working with it all morning, once I moved to coding and iterating over changes it began. I was working quickly and my guess is it was the speed with which I was iterating that caused the problem. Beginning a new chat worked for me, if a bit of a pain because I had to re-create context, etc.

OpenAI: would team plan remove these barriers? If so, I’ll upgrade just let me know…

Several times, Chome and Edge, =(

1 Like

Same problem here… It’s just started a few days ago…

1 Like

Unusual activity has been detected from your device. Try again later. (888d93919da95be0-LIS)

everyone still getting this ?

1 Like

yes I keep getting this error too, could be related to translation?

For me this only temporarily fixes the problem. Seems to be a larger issue.

This is pretty terrible. I am getting this error now no matter how many times I regenerate, refresh the page, or disable Chrome extensions. I am trying to work over here! You cannot just interrupt people’s workflow if they are paying for the service!