Error"Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com."

after i bought chat gpt plus i have gotten this error and it doesnt go away no matter what i do, i cant see my history, send any messages, and even logging out and logging back in doesnt work, this is a very frustrating issue and has been like this for about a month, the error message is

“Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.”
and the chat gpt icon for me is orange, it still doesnt work after i reported this problem through the chat gpt website

2 Likes

I have been experiencing the exact same problem for a few days now. Everything worked perfectly before that. It works on my phone, on the same account and wifi network. One other colleague of mine is experiencing the same problem but it is working fine on all other PC’s on the network. I have tried all the solutions I could find, including clearing browser cache/cookies and logging in on platform.openai.com. If someone knows how to solve this, I will be very grateful :slight_smile: