erro:You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com

I don’t understand why this problem has suddenly appeared:You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com .

Please help me find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much!

My account: [[my email]]
Many thanks in advance!

1 Like

my account:[my email]

1 Like

I have the same problem with you. i just wonder what reasons cause this problem and how to solve it.
Please help me.
My account: qunshanlu@gmai.com
Many thanks!

This is a forum of developers, not support staff.

The instructions of what to do if you think it is in error are in the message.

Possible reasons include inconsistent network locations or billing details indicating a non-supported country, besides repeated content violations in the language used with AI.

same here my email is drashrafsabry@gmail.com
please advise

Hi, I have the same problem. I need help my account jesusemilioalt350@gmail.com of chat gtp has been disactivated by mistake. ChatGPT Community lost-user

OpenAI rarely considers that their automated systems have made a mistake. However this is not the place to be posting your personal information, as this is just a forum for fellow users to share advice.

To contact OpenAI staff - and plead your case - you would need to visit help.openai.com and use the message assistant widget, the icon in the lower right.

If the icon doesn’t show up, which can happen in some browsers or with extensions or ad blockers, you can try platform.openai.com, and press “help” in the lower left menu.

1 Like

Dupe of ChatGPT falsely deactivating account and then charging customer - #6 by balupton