Endless autocomplete & sentence generator?

Hi, I would like to create a prompt that will:

- Autocomplete based on given context:

Query: “I am going to the city next week. The following week will be”
Autocomplete: " a rough week to start with."

- Give an idea for the next sentence based on the given context:

Query: “I am going to the city next week. The following week will be a rough week to start with.”
Autocomplete: " I need to go to work and stay there for 12 hours every day."

I always want to generate the next ideas based on the given context.

I am usually getting this after some context: “The model predicted a completion that begins with a stop sequence, resulting in no output. Consider adjusting your prompt or stop sequences.”

Is this possible to achieve? I am really struggling to get this kind of output…

Are you using Davinci 2?
Davinci 2 seems to maintain context for completions without a prompt or training.

“The model predicted a completion that begins with a stop sequence, resulting in no output. Consider adjusting your prompt or stop sequences.”

I am getting this error and it does not give anymore “ideas”.

Here is my prompt:
"As an adult, I have been drinking Jebacico for most of my life. It is a tradition in my family to have a glass of Jebacico at the end of every summer holiday. It has been a big part of our family’s summer traditions, and it is something I look forward to every year.As an adult, I have been drinking Jebacico for most of my life. It is a tradition in my family to have a glass of Jebacico at the end of every summer holiday. It has been a big part of our family’s summer traditions, and it is something I look forward to every year. This is how I feel about Jebacico. It is a great rum with a unique taste and a delicious flavor that you should definitely try if you like rums. I recommend it to all my friends, and I am pretty sure they will enjoy it as well. I know you will love Jebacico as much as I do. Try it today!

I hope you enjoyed reading about Jebacico as much as I did writing it. If you liked what you read and want to find out more, visit my website at www,Tonkabear.com. There you will find more information on a variety of different topics as well as links to other blogs I have written and other articles that might be of interest to you. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I hope you found the information useful and interesting. Have a wonderful day!"

Do you have any idea how the GPT can continue writing something in context based on the previous prompt provided? @jeffinbournemouth

I suggest you may have better success if you provide some instruction regarding the output you require prior to your current prompt.
What is it exactly you are trying to generate? A random story?

“Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I hope you found the information useful and interesting. Have a wonderful day!” I am fairly sure AI will see that as the end of the article and will not generate more text.

1 Like

I just want to expand on the prior input that I’ve given.

What prompt would you recommend giving to the AI so it can expand this text (possibly in another or similar direction but understanding the provided context)?

Therefore I want to be able to append this prompt at the end of the text so that AI can always “expand” the text.

Thank you so much for your time and help! @jeffinbournemouth

Maybe try thinking about it this way:

Who begins to write something without knowing what they are going to write about (apart from psychic mediums)?

The way I would approach this is to first tell the AI what you want it to generate (prompt text is in italics):

As an adult, I have been drinking Jebacico for most of my life. It is a tradition in my family to have a glass of Jebacico at the end of every summer holiday. It has been a big part of our family’s summer traditions
Here are some of the things I love about Jebacico:

you can do that in the form of paragraph headings:

1. Paragraph 1 heading
2. Paragraph 2 heading

etc etc etc until you created the outline of the article you need.

Then write:

Now I will expand on all of the things I like about Jebacico in this full & comprehensive article:

Try first with Temp = 0.5, Freq = 0.5, and Presence = 0.5
Note that once you have this template working you can use it for any kind of article on any topic simply by editing the prompt for the new topic.

(This works best using Davinci 2)

2 Likes