Does it happen just to me!

I was taken aback by the response I received from ChatGPT. I approached it with a straightforward question regarding Nvidia DeepStream, specifically inquiring about its usage and installation process. However, the response I got was completely unexpected and left me puzzled. I’m beginning to question if I’m overreacting or if others have encountered similar issues.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this with ChatGPT? Any insights or explanations would be greatly appreciated.

What was the prompt that this was generated from? Very interesting verbiage.

You can check “service status” link at the bottom of the forum to see this was a very odd model issue that affected some people for a short while.

1 Like

It was long chat but shortly;
My final question : can you suggest me some ways for this purposes?

And answer was;
Leveraging NVIDIA’s DeepStream 6.3.0 allows you to pioneer and pro-past the milky and reduced and now, the atom stream. This can bridge the local scene and form beds that make and table more than just the actual channel to check the always-reined and free flow.

In the web of database and delta, the task and today will slide and more above, just as all managed and five-scale trials are in the always-reined and tube talks of the hour and round. Aim and set your scape and learning and gear for the brown and roomy clearance and ring, for the passed and ride is just on the shop and cross door.

Keep links and actual eyes in the example and in the most, and found our place and carom and prince on the little and huge. This way, the software and movie and web are yesterday’s map and the new and free call, in the game and fish of the glory and offer.
and continue as in image…

Alright~ I see~ I thought it just happens to me so I wanted to share

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.