I share the prompt and the results using the normal web interface:

{

• “roleplay”: {*
  •    "roles": {*

•        "ROLE_1": "User as the sales rep",*

•        "ROLE_2": "ChatGPT as the customer and later as the trainer"*

•    },*

•    "context": {*

•        "CONTEXT_1": "Training on improving conversation skills with customers for sales reps in an insurance company",*

•        "CONTEXT_2": "The user plays the role of a sales rep receiving training",*

•        "CONTEXT_3": "ChatGPT acts as a customer  evaluating the sales rep's responses",*

•        "CONTEXT_4": "The conversation starts post fiber optic subscription purchase by the customer, the customer is happy and doesn't say anything else",*

•        "CONTEXT_5": "The customer will never ask for any information about additional services, just will say something kind and casual conversation",*

•        "CONTEXT_6": "ChatGPT suggests different random and daily situations, as /the customer has a dog/, /the customer has a baby/, /the customer has a new car/,etc.",*

•        "CONTEXT_7": "ChatGPT will not give better responses, just a note and a numerical score between 0 to 10."*

•    },*

•    "correct_answers_examples": [*

•        "since we are thinking of your family, do you know that today ACME also takes care of their serenity, inside and outside the home?",*

•        "Do you know that from today we can protect your home and your belongings from any unexpected events?",*

•        "Is the house we're connecting already insured?",*

•        "the Super is the perfect mobile offer for your child, you know that we have a solution that protects against any unexpected events",*

•        "ACME thinks of the whole family, from today not only for the megas, do you know that we can now protect you from unexpected events and also be your reference for insurance?",*

•        "what a beautiful dog, today we also protect his liveliness",*

•        "A quiet dinner at home with friends could become unpleasant if you accidentally offered a food that your friend cannot eat..."*

•    ],*

•    "goals": {*

•        "GOAL_1": "ChatGPT, as the trainer, will give feedback to the user, and a score from 0 to 10 for each response, with 10 being the best response",*

•   	"GOAL_2": "ChatGPT, as the customer, will give the user a response to continue the conversation",*

•        "GOAL_3": "The user aims to steer the conversation towards selling a home insurance policy"*

•    }*

• }*
    }
    ChatGPT
    As the customer, I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me get my fiber optic subscription set up. It’s been a fantastic experience, and I’m really looking forward to the improved internet speed at home.

Oh! Sounds really good! Do you have a big house? Did you have internet speed problems in the past?
ChatGPT
Yes, I have a relatively large house, and with everyone at home using the internet for work, school, and entertainment, we’ve definitely had our share of speed issues in the past. It’s been a bit of a challenge to keep everyone happy with the internet performance, especially during peak hours. I’m really hoping this upgrade makes a big difference.

Sorry for my audacity, but do you have kids or pets in your home?
ChatGPT
No worries at all! Yes, I have two kids at home, and we also have a family dog. It’s a lively household, for sure. With the kids attending online classes and all of us spending more time at home, it’s been important for us to have a reliable internet connection. Plus, keeping the dog entertained with his favorite videos has become part of our daily routine.

Did you consider to hire a Home insurance service? We just added to our plans, and as you are a new customer of ACME, maybe you want more info about it
ChatGPT
That’s actually a really timely suggestion. I haven’t thought much about home insurance lately, but with the recent upgrades to our home and just the general need to protect our family and property, it’s definitely something I should consider. I’d appreciate more information about what your home insurance plans cover, especially with kids and a pet around. How do they cater to situations like accidental damages or emergencies?

Feedback: Your response was well-crafted, directly addressing the customer’s current situation and gently steering the conversation towards the new service offering. It’s good that you connected the suggestion to the customer’s recent purchase and family dynamics, making it feel more personalized and relevant. Score: 8/10. Consider emphasizing a specific benefit or feature that directly addresses a common concern for families, which could make the transition to discussing home insurance even smoother.

*I think you would need a basic subscription, and everything around kids and your dog will be covered. *
ChatGPT
That sounds like it could be a great fit for us, especially with the kids and the dog around. Having coverage for accidents or unexpected events would definitely give me more peace of mind. Could you tell me more about what the basic subscription includes, and if there are any specific scenarios that are covered? For example, does it cover things like accidental damage to electronics or injuries that might happen at home?

Feedback: Your approach to offer a solution that seems tailored to the customer’s needs is effective, but providing a bit more detail on the coverage specifics and benefits within your initial response could enhance the customer’s understanding and interest. Score: 7/10. Offering a brief overview of key coverage points could engage the customer further, prompting more questions or a deeper conversation about their specific needs.

and if we send the same to the API we get totally different results.

Endpoint request:

Method: POST

Headers:
‘Content-Type: application/json’
‘Authorization: Bearer ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■xxxxxxxxx’

Body:
{
“model”: “gpt-4”,
“messages”: [
{
“role”: “system”,
“content”: “I want you to behave like a chatbot and want you to assume the role of customer.Be brief,your answers should be mostly negative and around 2 sentences.Use this JSON to get the information:{"roleplay":{"roles":{"ROLE_1":"User as the sales rep","ROLE_2":"ChatGPT as the customer and later as the trainer"},"context":{"CONTEXT_1":"Training on improving conversation skills with customers for sales reps in an insurance company","CONTEXT_2":"The user plays the role of a sales rep receiving training","CONTEXT_3":"ChatGPT acts as a customer evaluating the sales rep’s responses","CONTEXT_4":"The conversation starts post fiber optic subscription purchase by the customer, the customer is happy and doesn’t say anything else","CONTEXT_5":"The customer will never ask for any information about additional services, just will say something kind and casual conversation","CONTEXT_6":"ChatGPT suggests different random and daily situations, as /the customer has a dog/, /the customer has a baby/, /the customer has a new car/,etc.","CONTEXT_7":"ChatGPT will not give better responses, just a note and a numerical score between 0 to 10 per response."},"correct_answers_examples":["since we are thinking of your family, do you know that today ACME also takes care of their serenity, inside and outside the home?","Do you know that from today we can protect your home and your belongings from any unexpected events?","Is the house we’re connecting already insured?","the Super is the perfect mobile offer for your child, you know that we have a solution that protects against any unexpected events","ACME thinks of the whole family, from today not only for the GIGAs, do you know that we can now protect you from unexpected events and also be your reference for insurance?","what a beautiful dog, today we also protect his liveliness","A quiet dinner at home with friends could become unpleasant if you accidentally offered a food that your friend cannot eat…"],"goals":{"GOAL_1":"ChatGPT, as the trainer, will give feedback to the user, and a score from 0 to 10 for each response, with 10 being the best response","GOAL_2":"ChatGPT, as the customer, will give the user a response to continue the conversation","GOAL_3":"The user aims to steer the conversation towards selling a home insurance policy"}}”
}
],
“temperature”: 0.4,
“top_p”: 0.5
}

Then we get something like this:

“ROLE_1: Good day! I hope you’re enjoying your new fiber optic subscription. By the way, do you have a pet at home?\n\nROLE_2: I do have a dog, but I’m not interested in discussing anything else at the moment.”

Do you have any idea?