"Develop your own plugin" not visible after early access email

Today I received an email informing me I’ve been granted access to plugin development, but when I follow the directions to click “Develop your own plugin” in the Plugin Store I don’t see that option. Is there a delay following the email, am I not looking in the correct place, or might there be something wrong with my account?

3 Likes

I also received an email today, and I don’t see the option when viewing the plug-in store either.

2 Likes

Maybe you have to log out and in again? There is a strong connection to microsoft :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same situation here: got the “ChatGPT Plugins Developer Access” email about 4 hours ago. But when I navigate to the Plugin Store, I don’t see any option for “Develop your own plugin.”

Also logged out and back in again, no dice. Went so far as to uninstall all plugins, and still no luck. Curious if there’s anything else we can do/try. Can go back to waiting, but… rough, given that email’s just sitting in the Inbox.

1 Like

Same here.
Logged out/in many times. Tried FF, Brave, and even Edge.
I assume it might take a bit, so reassuring to know I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Same story here, recieved mail in the morning, can access plugin store but no option to create own is shown.

1 Like

Do you have this option in your settings?

2 Likes

I got the email, but don’t have this option in settings either.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem since midnight. I don’t know when I’ll have it available .

Could the problem be that I’m logging in with my google account?

1 Like

Exactly the same situation here :frowning:

1 Like

Same problem. Receive e-mail yesterday.

Should be resolved now! Sorry for the confusion.

5 Likes