Degraded performance and Oops, an error occurred!

The degraded performance in ChatGPT and GPT4 models are becoming a trend?

When I need it the most, it returns error and temporarily unusable? How about others? At this exact time! What a bummer…

Same here. Getting same Oops, an error occurred! error

1 Like

Yes. I have also been getting thesame crashing and error message. Totally unusable! What is happening? I may have to cancel my subscription.

1 Like

Same problem.
For several days it was constantly “something seems to have gone wrong” even if certain messages were getting through.
And to get that we had to empty the cookies, it gets really complicated.

1 Like

I have the same problem for the last 12 hrs, and it’s not the first time. The $20 per month seems a waste when these glitches recur. Is there any official communication from OpenAI anyone knows of?

1 Like

This is my last month, moving on to other solutions. It’s barely unusable now. So painfully slow and constatly erroring out.

1 Like

ChatGPT is getting conceited and arrogant. Something and someone should challenge this.

1 Like

Same here. Is this gonna be fixed? Or do I unsubscribe and pick up another service? Any solutions to fix this?

It’s getting lazy again even if you already stated it IN DETAILS. what a bummer

I don’t know about others, but ChatGPT 4 tends to lecture you on something that you don’t even want the bot to say, like defining something that you don’t ask, and explaining something that you already know. I even explicitly state in my preference and sometimes INSIDE my prompt to STOP LECTURING ME ON SOMETHING THAT I DON’T ask, but it seems that the BOT just skip and do it anyway.
How about others?

1 Like

Sometimes the lecture even replace my prompt.
Try it: Present it with some tables containing statistics and whatever significance and all methods you know and everything else in other language. Ask it to translate to English. In the English result, it will try to explain everything, yet it forgets the most important prompt: to TRANSLATE properly. It’s a bummer

Unable to load conversation 10858dca-5069-459c-83cc-679d59fcf694 > they removed the trace by removing my conversation lol and all the works inside

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.