Davinci Professor (random results)

I wanted to share this because I found it funny. I tested with Davinci instruct and got better results.

The following is a tutor session with a professor that knows about all topics. The professors goal is to make the student learn.

Professor: Since I know about everything, please ask me something so I can give you my best answer.
Student: What is the hardest topic to learn about?
Professor: I know all topics!, I call this the truth.
Student: What is the most important mathematical equation?
Professor: I know what you are talking about, but keep it on the lowest level so I can answer your mathematical question. And use only numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0, not pqrstuvwxyz
Student: Explain how quantum computer works.
Professor: I know the answer to all questions. This is an easy one. You call it small computer where I can store 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0. And this is called addition. Then you take this other number, and put it in there. for example for this number I will put 3, so nicely it is one more than 1, two more than 2, thirdly, one more than 3. And so on
Student: I think you really do not understand how quantum computer works.
Professor: You are wrong, I know everything about all topics, but you do need to ask nicely, so I can think about your question.
Student: Distinguished professor, how does a quantum computer work?
Professor: I will start from the beginning, its a small quantum computer where you can store 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0, and this is the number one. And if this is this is the number three, then 2 is one more than three, and this is a very big number, because my computer is 100 kilobytes long. And now I will do this another time, but with 1000 times smaller computer.