DALLE3 Rolling out to ChatGPT Plus members

Does it give you an image back?

This is the model I’m using…

this is what happens if i try

1 Like

also, mine does not have the dall-e 3 beta…

Ah, that must be it. I think the normal GPT-4 is “fooling around” and trying to give you what you want but is unable to actually create it?

I think they’ll have it separate and not integrated in main GPT-4 at least for now, so you might have to wait a bit as they continue rolling out to everyone.

1 Like

yeah thats what i was afraid of… hopefully I won’t have to wait too much longer.

They’re working super-hard behind the scenes. There’s a few things I’d love to get that I don’t have access to yet, but it’s a waiting game for us all. So, yeah, I hear you! Thankful to get a sneak peak at DALLE3, though.

Hope you stick around. We’ve got a great community growing here.

1 Like

I don’t have DALLE-3 either :frowning: It’s actually the reason I subscribed - I was really excited to try it. Instead I keep refreshing and deleting cookies few times a day in hope to see it appear - just to be disappointed over and over again :frowning:

I really hope that they are working as hard as Paul says and we will get access soon. It’s a bit disappointing to see that it’s already available for free Bing users (although a bit limited), while paying users have no access.

1 Like

I also do not have DALLE-3 despite having a plus membership… is there anything i can do to get it for my account as well?

You are powerless to affect the beta features rolled out to or trialed on your account.At best, you can block all the extra network domains used for a/b trials and telemetry and likely not be exposed to them.

So frustrated that I still don’t have access to dalle, I have paid already 8 months though.

I found someone who paid for the first time today and got access of dalle3 immeditely which is super unfair.

How can I know if my plus account has this?

Thanks

check previous posts from Paul :slight_smile:

Why some users still doesn’t have this on his GPT plus accounts? It’s a little bit frustrating.

I’m sure they are working hard to expand capacity and make image creation available to more.

It is probably good to have a structured rollout, so that gradually onboarded users can get the initial enthusiasm of making AI pictures out of their system.

I know I am living in the future, but I wanna make Images Gosh Darnit, I was too young for the dot com boom, I was slow with the app revolution, I missed everything about crypto and Nfts, I am going to be apart of the AI revolution , I want to be at the forefront of this transformation, and utilize it for my Art and Businesses. And its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.

I too am very frustrated, I am sadley stuck using bing image creator to create images I don’t own the rights too. So cannot be used for any commercial purpose.

Alright then, I apologize for offending thine eyes with my horrid annoyance and non developer words, I am but just a dumb an simple Artist who would find himself so distraught that his incompetent questions about the role-out of the features of the software I paid for has annoyed the great and admirable developers of the Open Ai forums. I shall now go through myself into the sea.

1 Like

Looking forward to it. I tried dalle 2 in the past but got banned for weird prompts lol.

P.S Can I get unblocked? I really just made a few ecchi prompts lol

Paying for three ChatGPT plus subscriptions for different use cases / users. Most recent one a few days ago had D3 access immediately, but my own still doesn’t yet :frowning: So if anyone can’t wait, could always try a second subscription and perhaps you’d get access immediately too, or maybe it was just luck on the latest one.

For those wondering - I already tried contacting support a few days ago. Basically you’ll just get a general response along the lines of “you have to wait”.

But I’m still not that desperate to throw more money at them for new subscription and hope to win the DALLE lottery :smiley:

Personally, I’ll wait a few more days and then apply for a refund if there is no DALLE3, since that was my reason for subscribing. GPT4 doesn’t seem that much of a win over free GPT3 without the extra new features anyway - in fact, I found it to be quite unhelpful in several occasions and even giving me wrong results. Right now it seems I can get more value from free Bing than my paid subscription. So far I’ve been rather disappointed for the value…