DALLE3 Gallery for 2023/2024: Share Your Creations

Thank you will try now and share my results.

Thank you for sharing.

As they say code is poetry. So for prompts writing and more (Sora) we better work on our creative writing skills. :slightly_smiling_face:

This a little experiment I did back in 2023.
Nothing special at all.
But I thought it would be worth sharing.

3 Likes

i like it.

I often think of strange uses for AI . Now I’m trying to make ChatGPT an image editor. Originally, I just wanted it to cut out the background in the way I thought it would.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone at OAI for the EXTRAORDINARY tools they are giving us.

Getting ready for the 4th . . . .

1 Like

Same prompts only man-woman difference :smile:

1 Like

@PaulBellow Sir dedicated to you,

1 Like

Thanks! … (I think?! heh…)

1 Like

This was really cool and I Had no intention of that was more complimenting the beard in like Lord of the Ring Style :smiley:

Honestly nothing more.

2 Likes

No worries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something from the artsy space

Kind of looks like a trip to the wax museum…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Prompt: Image generating Dall-e-3 monster XD

This is the response:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from DALLE3 Gallery for 2023/2024: Share Your Creations:

The Draconis Luminaris moves with a fluid grace through the forest, which is blanketed in an omnipresent, swirling mist. Its massive body is covered in intricately designed scales that shimmer with an ethereal blue-green glow, casting an otherworldly light onto the surrounding trees. Each scale appears almost crystalline in nature, a marvel of nature’s artistry fused with elements of advanced technology. Nanites embedded within each scale subtly adjust the luminescence based on the creature’s mood and surroundings, adding an eerie dynamism to its appearance.

Its head, crowned with horn-like appendages that spiral and twist like ancient runes, harbors deep-set eyes that exhibit a menacing, hypnotic glow. These eyes are a throbbing crimson, capable of piercing through both darkness and fog with unerring precision. When they fix upon you, it feels as though time itself pauses, entrapping you in an oppressive, almost gravitational pull of dread and awe.

Surrounding the Draconis Luminaris, the forest is a spectacle unto itself. The ground is uneven, riddled with twisting roots and ancient ruins, remnants of a civilization lost to time. Gnarled trees with knotted trunks stretch upwards, their branches twisted in serpentine forms as if reaching for salvation. They are adorned with bioluminescent flowers and fungi that emit a soft, calming glow in hues of blue, purple, and green, providing a stark contrast to the creature’s more intense radiance.

Jagged stone pillars and crumbling archways hint at the majesty of an ancient culture that might have once worshiped or feared such beings. Mysterious carvings and glyphs upon these stones add a layer of eerie sophistication to the scene, telling tales of forgotten lore and rites. The shadows cast by the ruins intermingle with the mist, creating a surreal, shifting landscape.

As the creature prowls through this ghostly forest, the atmosphere thickens with a palpable tension, a blend of reverence and existential dread. The air is cool and damp, the scent of moss and decaying leaves intermingling with the faint metallic tang of otherworldly energy. The mist flows languidly around its form, giving it an almost spectral quality as it moves, but never quite concealing its presence.

The Draconis Luminaris gives a low, rumbling growl that reverberates through the ancient forest, a chilling reminder of its dominance. Each step it takes is deliberate, its claws leaving faintly smoking imprints on the forest floor that seem to pulse with a life of their own. As it climbs over the fallen stones and between the towering trees, the bioluminescence of the flora appears to pulse in time with its heartbeat, synchronized in an inexplicable, almost reverent harmony.

In this mist-enshrouded and ruin-laden forest, with bioluminescent flora softly illuminating the ancient stones, the Draconis Luminaris reigns supreme, a living nexus of myth and future, trepidation and enthrallment. Here, in this hauntingly beautiful liminality, the boundary between the known and the unknown blurs, giving life to legends and fears long forgotten.

2 Likes

I generated a picture of a Dall-e-3 monster, but it turned out different from what I imagined.

2 Likes

That’s funny Dalle works in mysterious ways

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes