Could not fetch usage for this organization

I signup a new openai account, but a note show me the problem “Could not fetch usage for this organization, if this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.” when I want to use api. 0$/0$. Have no Free trial usage.
I don’t know why, the organization is default setting.

5 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue, I put in my phone number earlier, and I didn’t receive my credits. I’ve never used this phone number before either so I don’t know whats causing the issue.

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue. It’s that a joke in April 1.

2 Likes

Me too. Waiting for a solution. :melting_face:

2 Likes

Are you sure it’s just joke? It’s not a funny one.[quote=“Alex_m, post:3, topic:132921, full:true”]
I am experiencing the same issue. It’s that a joke in April 1.
[/quote]

1 Like

Sorry. I mean I wish that’s a joke in April 1. :joy:

1 Like

Same issue …

Could not fetch usage for this organization, if this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

1 Like

I have read the content in the link, what you mean is just a wrong display problem, in fact the API work normally and have free usage too?

2 Likes

I think it is, and we have 5$ of free grant usage, because I created another account 2 weeks ago and got 5$ free grant instead of 18$.

2 Likes

I got the same message and also 0.0$ free trial but I’m able to use api key.

1 Like

what will be limit of using api key… I think its 5$…

1 Like

I posted on Reddit also. and let’s see. what other says… https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/128gup6/could_not_fetch_usage_for_this_organization_if/

1 Like

Yes, it is a 5$, is it possible maybe because my brother have an account and he is reached his limit that this limit is somehow connected to ip address and not for account only.

3 Likes

Try to use Chrome, it helped in my case. I got this error in Safari

1 Like

It looks like ChatGPT is down. My friend also got this message even though he still has free tokens.

1 Like

I met the same issue with you, I don’t know how to fix up

1 Like

Same issue please help. Couldn’t fetch org data and trial shows 0.

1 Like

Me too. Waiting for a solution. :melting_face:

1 Like

i have the same issue .does anyone have a solution? Has been down for a long time now.

1 Like

Same issue today.
The first time I encounter this error, until now displaying usage worked fine.

1 Like