Convo in GPT4+ Overwrote itself and all other versions GONE

I was going through an old convo and was trying to download older images. There I pressed thumbs down on something that failed to gen and then all the sudden it overwrote all my other generations that were after it taking it over as 2/3 and 3/3 and now I cannot get my images that spiraled about 50-150 more to be seen or downloaded how do I get them back please @jforte

See if you have the little toggle for <2/2> at the message that you downvoted and where a response was regenerated. Like editing a user input and resubmitting, that downvote causes a different chain of conversation from that point. You can switch between the versions.

I wish it was that it has glitched for me, TBH and all the images below have gone; it overwrote itself like I said to 2/3 and 3/3 when there was already a 1/2 and 2/2. It NO LONGER exists under it when it should at this point be at least a 4/4 or 5/5 post.

@_j I wish that was the solution, however it’s more than that.

@_j the above is from another convo that happened I have to change convos often to avoid the loss of art TBH I know it’s sitting in their backend somewhere and would like to have it retrieved.