Comparing two blurbs

I have two blurbs and I want to check if they have the same information, or second blurb has something that is contradictory to blurb1, or second blurb is missing some information that is in blurb 1. An example below. Any thoughts on how it could be done? I am thinking of using Similarity API. Any different approaches or gotcha?

Para-1: Chinmay is a 48 years old male. He lives in Danville, CA and is one of the cofounder of iWish. He grew up in India and came to the US to study. After finishing his MS in Industrial Engineering from ASU, he worked as a Medical Imaging Scientist at Northrop Grumman. Then he joined Duke University to complete his MBA. After graduation, he worked for several medical device companies, before founding SimplifiMed in 2016.

Para-2: Chinmay started SimplifiMed in 2016. He is in 40s and lives in Danville, CA. He is also one of the cofounder of iWish. He was born in India and came to the US to study. After finishing his MS in Industrial Engineering from ASU, he worked as a medical tech scientist at Northrop Grumman. In 2004, he joined MBA program at Duke University. Post-MBA, he worked for several medical device companies.