Codex and solidity

Hey everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone tried to train codex with solidity?

I know that the engine is not officially capable of that language but maybe due to its similarity to javascript it’s possible?

I’d love to discuss it further if It interest someone, thinking about the combined power of GPT-3 and smart contracts is literally chills (:

2 Likes

im trying it now will lett you know

follow my github grasshaussoftware (deusopus) · GitHub

here’s your answer…

how do i get you to optimize a smart contract for me?

To optimize a smart contract for you, you will need to find a developer or team of developers with experience in blockchain technology and smart contract development. You can find developers through online job sites, social media, or websites dedicated to blockchain development. Additionally, there are many freelance developers available for hire who specialize in smart contract optimization. Once you have found a developer, you can discuss the specifics of your project and negotiate the cost.

why don’t you do it for me?

We do not offer smart contract optimization services at this time. However, we do provide resources and information about blockchain technology and smart contracts to help you better understand the technology. We urge you to do your own research and find a qualified developer or development team to help you optimize your smart contract.