Code Cushman keeps repeating

I asked code-cushman-001 to explain a piece of code in C#. It was an implementation of the Quicksort method.
Firstly, Cushman couldn’t recognize the algorithm used in that code, only Davinci can do such a thing.
But most importantly, Cushman got jammed, which means it was repeating an explanation of the while loop.
Here’s the prompt:

// Explain this code in C#
public int[] SortArray(int[] array, int leftIndex, int rightIndex)
{
    var i = leftIndex;
    var j = rightIndex;
    var pivot = array[leftIndex];
    while (i <= j)
    {
        while (array[i] < pivot)
        {
            i++;
        }

while (array[j] > pivot)
        {
            j--;
        }
        if (i <= j)
        {
            int temp = array[i];
            array[i] = array[j];
            array[j] = temp;
            i++;
            j--;
        }
    }

if (leftIndex < j)
        SortArray(array, leftIndex, j);
    if (i < rightIndex)
        SortArray(array, i, rightIndex);
    return array;
}
//Explanation:

And that’s the response:

//The pivot is the first element in the array.
//The left and right indexes are initialized to the left and right indexes of the array.
//The while loop runs until the left index is less than or equal to the right index.
//The while loop runs until the left index is less than or equal to the right index.
//The while loop runs until the left index is less than or equal to the right index