Click on predefined "start prompts" questions not to be entered directly as a final message, but to be added to the message field - to can complete the question

I have an active ChatGPT Premium subscription, so I can create my own GPT based on ChatGPT that is configured to my needs.

Feature request
Possibility to configure custom created GPTs, so that when a user clicks on one of the predefined prompt starters, the question is not entered directly as a final message, but is added to the message field. This way, the user can adapt or complete the question before submitting it.

Why is this feature necessary?
As the question is not definitive, it needs to be adapted/completed before submission.

Example
Question (incomplete question - from predefined prompt starter):
Tell me how to check which dependencies are required for
So when a user clicks on one of the predefined question starters, the question is not directly input as a final message but is instead added to the message field. Thus the user completes it according to his specific request

Question (completed question - in message field):
Tell me how to check which dependencies are required for apache tomcat

Basically, this feature works something like “canned questions” - they have to be tailored a bit to be final. Time saver!

This feature should be optional, only if the user wants to activate it or not. Let’s respect everyone’s preferences.

Let’s automate the interaction with ChatGPT, to save time!