ChatGPT Plus - Subscriber Login Error / Payment History

Me too. Why did I pay when I have Bing Chat free on Microsoft Edge? Because I like ChatGPT4 better that’s why. Now I’m reconsidering my decision.

I don‘t understand the reactions here. Troubles with a system can always happen, unfortunately. The only thing I hope is, that it was not my fault. I always ask the KI questions which are very challenging. And the Length of 600 tokens at a reply is not large enough to reply on complex questions.

they were responding to your email? i have similar problem with you regarding my subscription, already email them trough support@openai.com but still no respond from them.

1 Like

Is there any progress on this error?
I am experiencing the same problem, I have purchased a subscription but now Free account.
I have emailed support and chatted with them through HelpCenter, but no one has responded.

No, I have not yet received a response from Open AI.

What a surprise.

And apparently, a new Topic “ChatGPT Billing Issues” was added to the FAQ yesterday.

I will try to contact them again using this procedure.

Hey folks, the team is actively working to resolve a bunch of issues like this one, please see the new Billing FAQ section in the help center for more details: Billing | OpenAI Help Center

I am going to close this thread for now since the support team is not active on this forum. Please open a support ticket if you are still running into issues.

1 Like