ChatGPT Plus and Usage Limits

I keep getting blocked after like 10 messages. Something out of whack here.

What’s the benefit of a ChatGPT Plus subscription or to put it this way: Why I am paying if I still have a limit of messages?

What’s the benefit of a ChatGPT Plus subscription or to put it this way: Why I am paying if I still have a limit of messages?.

Almost sub’d and then saw this and thought better.

I hope OpenAI ups the limits, as 40 prompts goes by really quick for a paid product.

Also, I’d rather have an equivalent 24 hour limit vs. the 3 hour thing. E.g., at current quota, 320 prompts per 24 hour period, rather than 40 per 3 hour period.

Also hope they let users know how many prompts they have left!

Lastly, I’m having an issue using the API with python on my machine and can’t figure it out! Write me back on my ticket please OpenAI. Thanks!

That’s the reason why I have cancelled my GPT subcription , 40 prompts are in many cases not enough, but I can handle it, the 3 hours limit makes me angry and GPT 4 gets useless for me. I’m using now Bing chat for the most things I need and check openai only for changes on there subscription plans. GPT 3.5 is totally useless and more a toy than a tool.
If openai changes there plan to a usefull limit or ad a aditional plan that is a bit expensiver, I will get back to openAi!

@ddchb I know a I’m asking a stupid question …but have you used Chat GPT to check the error? I use Bing-chat and GPT(with subscription) often for checking or fixing problem in my c and python, or let them create a bit of code to get a fast a function. It helps not always and needs sometimes polished but I get often fast and workings answers.

My friend said the limit looks like is criminal activity. Even errors are counted.