ChatGPT having diffulty recalling more than 10 flashcards?

Hello all,

I transcribed my flashcards onto word and am using ChatGPT to help me study. Basically, the word doc is in this format:

~Start Flashcard 1~
Title: Name of Disease
Pathophysiolgy:
Signs/Symptoms:
Treatments:
Misc:
~End Flashcard 1~

I have a total of 25 of these.

ChatGPT seems to have a difficult time recalling all 25, or even 15. When I send it 10 flashcards and have it list me the titles of all the flashcards, it will give it accurately. When I add another 5 for a total of 15 flashcards and ask it to give me a list of the titles, it starts making titles up. Cards that I never even made. I ask it where do you see that title? And it will apologize for the confusion, but is still unable to correct itself no matter how many ways I ask. Is this a glitch, or is it not capable of being able to recall 15 note cards? They’re not long, the same info that would fit into a standard index card. My hope is for ChatGPT to be able to take these notes and quiz me, organize it in different ways, and elaborate on things I don’t quite understand. Things I feel it is capable of, but just seem to keep giving me these errors. I’ve tried it several times, I’ve tried sending all the notes at once and tried it in segments and it still seems to forget or make things up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I’m a ChatGPT Plus user if that matters at all feature wise. Thanks!

Hey @signatureautograph,

I know how hard it is to build a built a stable and good prompt for ChatGPT to create flashcards. That’s why I created www.ankigpt.help where you turn lecture slides into flashcards. Maybe it’s helpful for you :slight_smile: