ChatGPT has been broken since yesterday

Hi there,

Not sure who to contact about this. I understand this isn’t a support channel, but you do not have any support options currently available on help.openai.com. It’s just a bunch of FAQs.

I’m a paying customer for ChatGPT Plus, since yesterday, I haven’t been able to use ChatGPT at all.

I see a loading icon in the place where I normally select the model:

6f25037b00c563fabedbb3cd836448e8

Also, any query that I input hangs. It appears to be an issue with my account, perhaps. Anyone else seeing the same behaviour?

It also prompts me to upgrade to GPT Plus, even though I’m already a subscriber. When I click to upgrade, I get this error: “The payments page encountered an error. Please try again. If the problem continues, please visit help.openai.com.”

Thanks!

Okay, interesting! It looks like if I use Safari, everything works. So I guess it’s a Chrome issue.

I tried using Chrome with an incognito window and experienced the same issue. So I don’t think it’s an issue with my plugins or configuration.

If anyone else has the same problem, let me know.

I’m having the same issue but apparently it’s due to too many requests. I’ve been trying to test GPT-4 and it just doesn’t nothing since yesterday evening.