ChatGPT calls function even if it is not required

I have a simple MS SQL database with the only one table Users with columns “EyeColor” and “Column1”. I created assistant and uploaded database creation script to the assistant so it has a knowledge about my DB structure.
When I asked my assistant to build an SQL query to select users with “Grey” eyes - it builds SQL properly because table has self-descriptive column “EyeColor”. Obviously chatgpt does know nothing about what is the value in Column1. Lets say Column1 contains favorite dish for the user. I could explicitly tell that information to the assistant but I intentionally dont do that. Instead of that I wanted to use function calling and if assistant does not know in which column we have “favorite dish” it could call function to request that information from the user.
I created the following function definition:

{
      name: "get_specific_information_about_database_structure",
      description: "Find specific information about the table or column that indicates whether an any database object has specific attribute",
      parameters: {
        type: "object",
        properties: {
          object_name: {
            type: "string",
            description: "The database object name, e.g. User, Vehicle etc... ",
          },
          attribute: { 
			type: "string", 
			description: "The object attribute, e.g. eye color, favourite dish, fuel type, etc... "
		  },
        },
        required: ["object_name", "attribute"],
      }
    }

However, once I defined that function, I noticed that my assistant calls this function even for queries where I request the selection of users with grey eyes. Why does this occur? My intention was for the assistant to call the function ONLY if the table structure is not obvious.