ChatGPT API Waitlist, by OpenAI

Just signed up myself. I am currently using OpenAI’s Davinci, but have been playing with ChatGPT and am getting even better results. Would really love to offer my users a ChatGPT based AI option in my mobile app! :crossed_fingers:

Very happy to integrated with new idea and code with assistant GPT :slight_smile:

I also applied… the moment it was announced. Looking forward to exploring it.

1 Like

Really really waiting for this. Getting way better results through ChatGPT than text-davinci-003 for my usecase. Any idea on the pricing?

The OpenAI API is a public API provided by OpenAI.

ChatGPT is a fully developed beta application using proprietary OpenAI code (and perhaps some OpenAI API functionality).

OpenAI is not actually very open anymore ;(

2 Likes

Signed Up! - can’t wait to use the API with ChatGPT as a programming assistant. Damn, that’s so exiting!

2 Likes

Thanks!!! We are excited!! Its possible to know the estimated release date?

1 Like

Signed up. I hope I can afford it, because I love it

2 Likes

I am currently waiting for more information.

1 Like

Hello,
Just to be sure to understand : The OpenAI ChatGPT API will be to make our own chatbot ?
Can we use fine tuning and embedding on our own data with this API ?

1 Like

Just joined today. Filled the form too quickly the first time so I submitted it twice, hope it doesn’t change anything…

1 Like

Hi im new user. Kindly help me to my problem. Is it normal that in playgound API said that they’re overloaded ? i can’t even use the playground rn.

Signed up and ready…exploring what I can do with the Davinci API.

Signed up. Eager to use it. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure ChatGPT uses a different model, not currently offered as API. I mean that’s what this waitlist is all about…

Great! How can I subscribe to ChatGPT Pro?

Ok waiting is started already

@dgimness
Here’s the form to sign up for ChatGPT Pro.

1 Like

Not sure if someone got early access (crypto play), or if they’re just mistakenly using ChatGPT in their press release?

3 Likes

There is a ChatGPT Plus also on cards, can’t verify what’s the difference between Pro & Plus.

Link to the ChatGPT Plus- Introducing ChatGPT Plus