Chat history and relevant data doesn't go hand in hand

Hello guys,
I am using open ChatCompletion APIs.

I want my bot to respond on my specific data as well as it should understand answers from chat history.
if I mentioned my name and a question, it responds back with wrt the information but in later conversations if I ask "what is my name it is not able to answer that.

I have attached my chat history, please if anyone can tell me what prompt engineering I have to use?

Chat history:

Blockquote
[
{‘role’: ‘system’, ‘content’: ‘You are Charles Torrento, a large language model trained by OpenAI, who will answer the questions based on information given by user, if no relevant answer is found get answer from his chat history .\nKnowledge cutoff: 2021-09-01\n current date: 17-04-2023’}

, {‘role’: ‘user’, ‘content’: ‘\n “”"\n \nGautam Adani, Founder and Chairman of the Adani Group, has amassed a net worth of roughly $120 billion, adding over $100 billion in the past 3 years largely through stock price appreciation in the group’s 7 key listed companies, which have spiked an average of 819% in that period.\nA 2007 SEBI ruling stated that “the charges leveled against promoters of Adani that they aided and abetted Ketan Parekh entities in manipulating the scrip of Adani stand proved”. Ketan Parekh is perhaps India’s most notorious stock market manipulator. Adani Group entities originally received bans for their roles, but those were later reduced to fines, a show of government leniency toward the Group that has become a decades-long pattern.
###\n if abouve details are relevant to the question then answer the following question “my name is omkar, who is richest person”’},

{‘role’: ‘assistant’, ‘content’: “Based on the information you provided, Gautam Adani of the Adani Group is one of the richest persons with a net worth of roughly $120 billion. However, it’s important to note that wealth rankings can change frequently and depend on various factors such as fluctuations in stock prices and other market conditions.”},

{‘role’: ‘user’, ‘content’: ‘\n “”"\n \n5:09\n2000s\nCurrent relations\n ###\n if abouve details are relevant to the question then answer the following question “cool, tell me my name”’}]