Chat gpt 3.5 free version is very unique issue when i ask any question in chat it dose not display the typing of the answer when i press refresh it shows them me the answer this happening for all the browser , edge , chrome, firefox and opera

chat gpt 3.5 free version is very unique issue when i ask any question in chat it dose not display the typing of the answer when i press refresh it shows them me the answer this happening for all the browser , edge , chrome, Firefox and opera

1 Like

Been having the same issue for a couple weeks. Really annoying having to guess when the text generation is complete before refreshing the page, otherwise it’ll give me an error and ask me to regenerate the response.

Tried clearing cookies, logging out and back in. Happens across multiple browsers. Will work normally on the website if I use my phone though.

1 Like

I’m having exactly the same problem. I mostly use the Opera browser, but I tested it on Chrome and it still didn’t work. Recently, I tried to log out and log back in on Opera, but I couldn’t even log back in, so now I have to use it on Chrome.

I, too, am having the same issue. I thought I was tripping. Constant refreshes are annoying, but at least I am getting a response.