Bug with GPTs in a sidebar

The sidebar, is acting up. It’s not syncing properly and behaves unpredictably. The phone’s app sidebar is different from the web and also cannot change it proper and seems random what stays GPT get stuck or not.

On the web, all my GPTs from sidebar are gone. The app have, like, half of them. When I am adding them back and refreshing, they are disappearing.

Feels like we’ve stumbled upon a significant glitch. Has anyone else encountered this? Would love to get some insight and see if it’s a widespread issue??

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem, so annoying!

1 Like

Same here! Really annoying. :unamused:

1 Like

Same problem here. Any solutions?

1 Like

Same problem with me, started on Wed evening.

1 Like

Same thing here. I only have 2 left showing in sidebar, other have disappeared. I hope it’s not permanent. :frowning:

1 Like

My issue, and I don´t know if it´s the same, is that I only see two of each (mine and from others) on the sidebar. With mine, I know where to find them, but no with others, very annoying!

1 Like

Hi, Here is a solution: Typing “@” in the ChatGPT dialog box will display: The most recent GPTs used (not pinned with a “clock” icon) and the pinned GPTs (with a “pinned” icon). You just have to click on the one you want to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the temp solution but its really annoying that save gpts in the sidebar who were not intentionally selected to be hidden from my sidebar have dropped out.

1 Like

Same problem here. Any solutions? :sob:

1 Like

Do you know why, people? In my Iphone is almost like always almost but on my laptop just shows two GPTs -.- since yesterday.

1 Like

Sorry, I might have explained myself poorly when giving the solution. So, I made a screenshot to make it clearer :). For now, on the cellphone, all the GPTs are in the sidebar on the left. On the computer, in the sidebar, there are only the last 3 GPTs used but by simply typing " @ " as shown on the screenshot, you will have access to all your pinned GPTs. :slight_smile:

And personally, I find this new way of accessing GPTs more convenient because it frees up space in the sidebar for conversations.

This happened to me too, I lost the gpt in my sidebar!. :neutral_face:

1 Like

@sunmengfei2 Look at the message with screenshot above. It may help you. :slight_smile:

I read your solution but I still want the gpt in my sidebar :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes