[Book] Exploring GPT-3 is officially published!

can i have a copy in pdf? new senior trying to learn this new ai!email me at fastharleyrider@outlook.com

Tim thank you

1 Like

did he send a copy of exploring GPT? forward me copy please

thanks tim

1 Like

did you every get a copy? forward to me please at fastharleyrider@outlook.com

thanks Tim

1 Like

Congrats Steve! I just downladed the book. Looks amazing! Good luck with the sales

1 Like

Awesome would like a Digital Copy.

1 Like

If it’s still possible I would really love to get a copy! email: jacob.jerrik@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello and thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in my book. You can still download the PDF version from the #resources channel on the Discord server below. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Well done on your book. I’m keen to have a read if the PDF version is still available?

1 Like

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I would be interested in reading your book. Could you please provide me a copy? Thank you for your time and putting this together.

1 Like

Hi @stevet . Thanks for producing this - I would love a PDF copy mate! Thank you.

1 Like

That’s great news. Please can you share

1 Like

Great job steve! Im brand new here…if the free pdf version is still available, i would live to dive in to read too

1 Like

Hi Steve, I’m very thankful to you to bring this book. Can you share to me the link?

Can’t wait to get the pdf

Fantastic! Appreciate your open access policy.

I would love a link to the book. I started using chatGPT in teaching intro CS classes and it’s an amazing assistant.

Thanks @paul.armstrong. Here is a link to the Exploring GPT-3 Book PDF. Thanks again!

Thanks for your interest. Here is a link to the Exploring GPT-3 Book PDF. Thanks again!

You are very welcome! Here is a link to the Exploring GPT-3 Book PDF.

Here you go… a link to the Exploring GPT-3 Book PDF.