I thought it would be fun to have GPT-3 come up with some level design prompts for #blocktober
This was my prompt
Write thirty prompts of level design prompts for #blocktober:
This was the completion:
- Explorers in the desert find an oasis.
- A deep cavern with a subterranean waterfall that cascades into a crystalline pool below.
- An ancient temple encrusted with vines, home to many exotic creatures and secrets of long lost civilizations.
- The ground rumbles as tremors shake the mountain range you are exploring, causing rockslides in every direction!
- A forgotten outpost where there is still electricity but no one has been for years
- The deepest, darkest reaches of the forest are not safe
- A waterlogged cavern with strange creatures lurking in its shadows
- Entering a new world through an ancient portal.
- Ancient Hieroglyphs lining the walls of an abandoned temple, hint at knowledge long lost to man
- A huge sprawling landmass shrouded by storms and rough seas.
- A once great civilization now abandoned and crumbling under the weight of large trees growing through its walls
- The bright centerpieces of a forgotten land, propped up by bamboo scaffolding
- Blowing dust from an old stone tablet reveals detailed carvings of lost lore
- Explorers in a cave encounter what appears to be a dragon’s treasure hoard!
- Ancient ruins, shrouded in mystery and cloaked in mist, unearthed after centuries beneath shifting sands
- A long-lost temple holding endless secrets that you must explore through clever puzzle solving!
- An underground vault where generations past hid their most prized possessions before being trapped for eternity as the entrance collapsed on itself… will you make it out alive? 2
18 . Fantastic visuals from within colorful caverns or deep canyons with waterfalls cascading from cliff sides into pools below
- A map leading to a long lost land, found while scavenging an old shipwreck
- Greeted by ally villagers who offer trade and assistance early on in your journey!
- Trapped alone in the dark for centuries, this place emanates an eerie silence that can be felt right down to your bones
- In the depths of a sunless abyss you must navigate past traps and puzzles with only your flashlight as guidance
- A long lost temple in a vast desert, surrounded by sand dunes and the only sound is wind blowing through the empty streets
- You see a dark corridor before you with a small window lit at its end
- A mysterious forest filled with creatures who wish to do anything they can to keep outsiders out
- The ruins of a once great city, now in the process of being reclaimed by nature
- Flickering torches provide dim light as you explore an ancient and abandoned temple and notice something moving in the shadows
- Standing within a handmade labyrinth made from stone bricks, cobwebs and haystacks - can you find your way out?
- You enter into a small chamber where vines grow across one end, obscuring it entirely except for one small gap that glows with soft light
- A dense forest covered with fog where all sound is muffled but there is still some movement potentially present.
- A great alcove carved from stone with a small device humming in the center
I had the Token limit set to 1024, but even so, the engine would generate 2 or 3 prompts at a time and stop, so I had to send a new request.
I think the total token count in the end was 699, way below the limit set. Any ideas why the engine is stopping sooner?