Billing issues, can't change my payment method

I “was” a chatGPT subscriber, but for personal matters, I blocked my credit card, and I forgot to change the payment method before the monthly renewal, and now I have lost my access to GPT 4, and know I cannot back to a subscriber.

someone else with this issue?

It has been seen before. Almost like OpenAI holds a grudge about not getting their money. Did you disable the card, or rather put a merchant block on OpenAI themselves? The latter might increase the system’s resentment.

You don’t ask for a solution, but I asked an AI to write one for me anyway.

• Contact Support: If you encounter any issues during the reactivation process or if you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to the support team. You can contact them via the help widget icon on help.openai.com.
  • Explain Your Situation: When you contact support, explain your situation briefly and clearly. Mention that you inadvertently lost access due to a blocked credit card and that you’re now looking to resume your subscription with the updated payment method.
  • Provide Necessary Information: Be ready to provide any necessary information such as your account details, email address, and any relevant transaction IDs to expedite the process.
  • Follow Guidance: Follow any guidance provided by the support team to successfully regain access to your ChatGPT subscription.