Because this phone number is associated with an existing account, you will not receive additional free API credits

Issue :- I am coming first time on Open AI platform
To create free credit OPEN AI api key to learn open ai apis using free credit api key.
Steps :- I am using first time this platform for some free credit to use API Key.
2. I sign up very first time with gmail id XXXXXXX@gmail.com
3. After Sign up I come to create free credit API key
4. but before creating Free credit api key we need to verify mobile number which is XXXXXXXXX
5. Above mobile number we are using very first time on this platform.
6. I was hoping we will get some free credit
but after verification I got an popup which says

“Because this phone number is associated with an existing account, you will not receive additional free API credits.”
How this possible that my mobile number associated with an existing account as I am coming on this platform first time.
so technically I should get free credit api key to learn open AI apis

and if you stop to provide free credit to learn open ai apis then

“Because this phone number is associated with an existing account, you will not receive additional free API credits.”
Above message should not comes to us.
Its some thing we feel cheated and you are taking your users data with fraud where you says for free credit create a account with not associated mobile number will provide you free credit.
if user goes to create free credit api key using not associated mobile number your platform says

To be honest with you I am feeling very disappointment and cheated.