Bad gateway on premium account logging with with Google Auth O

I have the same problem! Just paid for plus to get this terrible premium service

The web server reported a bad gateway error.

• Ray ID: 7ab2f3ff3f01f4a6
  • Your IP address: 66.23.112.169
  • Error reference number: 502
  • Cloudflare Location: Vancouver
2 Likes

Same as of now. Paid user. Bad gateway.

4 Likes

Same here. Ironically, OpenAI status states that it is operational.

3 Likes

Same here. Paid user, Google SSO, still getting bad gateway error.

3 Likes

Same, should never have gone pro. Im hoping they resolve this soon

3 Likes

Yeah mine has been doing this since yesterday. Does support check this stuff or is there a way to get some help with this? Weā€™ve converted many of our business processes into relying on ChatGPT so weā€™re at a standstill until we find a solutionā€¦

4 Likes

Same error here, is there any updates as itā€™s still saying itā€™s fully operation however it is not on my end

1 Like

Same here, its the same for a bunck of us, itā€™s not really operational, is it ?
This form itself goes thru an AI for validation, but no AI for us =(

2 Likes

Same here in Amsterdam it is bad. I have a presentation, lucky for me I know playground and have also screenshots of the outcome.

2 Likes

Same here! Has anyone found a solution?

2 Likes

well iā€™m glad iā€™m not the only one. they sent out an email saying all issues were resolevd for all users but this is some kind of dns thing with cloudflareā€¦?

2 Likes

Same:

• Ray ID: 7ab383ce2bebf790
  • Your IP address:
  • Cloudflare Location: Denver
2 Likes

Same Here
Bad gateway

• Ray ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Your IP address: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
  • Cloudflare Location: Seattle
2 Likes

Facing the same error. I need some important data from chat history to be retrieved for todayā€™s meeting. This is too bad.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had the same error all day!!! super annoying. Iā€™ve cleared my cookies and all.
Why is this not being addressed on the OpenAI status page?? You fixed the free accounts but not the paid ones?

3 Likes

Looks like we all learned a valuable lesson today - save your notes locally! Hoping they can get everything back up tomorrow, really missed it in my workflow today.

4 Likes

Yeah me too - I subscribed Plus to get some things done. Kinda stressed with my deadlines actually - i guess my fault for getting so dependent so fast. But still there seems to be alot of paying users without a functioning service. Really hope we can get things working soon!

3 Likes

Has anyone looked into this? Iā€™m about to make a deep dive video

3 Likes

The reason appears to derive from the issue pointed out in the resolved portion of the status page. That is, that chat history is still unavailable as a resource for chatGPT, hence why we canā€™t access it.

I wish that they didnā€™t mark it as resolved and actually addressed it online but :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Facing the same error. When are they going to fix it?

2 Likes