Api to run gpt 3 models to detect cyberbullying

I need help I have paid to use API but my api key is not working. Previous I used it as free version. Help please…

Can you share more about what is not working? Are you getting errors?

I’m trying to run but I got errors concerning billing

BadRequestError Traceback (most recent call last)
in <cell line: 5>()
3 client = OpenAI(api_key=api_key)
----> 5 client.fine_tuning.jobs.create(
6 training_file=“file-E8998OziChiKV93B43RvWG3g”,
7 model=“gpt-3.5-turbo”

3 frames
/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/openai/_base_client.py in _request(self, cast_to, options, remaining_retries, stream, stream_cls)
883 # to completion before attempting to access the response text.
884 err.response.read()
→ 885 raise self._make_status_error_from_response(err.response) from None
886 except httpx.TimeoutException as err:
887 if retries > 0:

BadRequestError: Error code: 400 - {‘error’: {‘message’: ‘You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.’, ‘type’: ‘invalid_request_error’, ‘param’: None, ‘code’: ‘exceeded_quota’}}

I have already paid…

You are getting the error of not having an available account balance to pay for the API call.

OpenAI’s system already has a fault where the credit you purchased is shown, but doesn’t actually take effect until the charge is placed by the card merchant processor, where a queue system seems to be the fix for prior payment rejections.

If you have only recently paid, though, there is a problem today evidenced by dozens of reports coming in of the same symptom. You might have to hang tight for a while before API payment is usable.

Ah, please follow along with the incident here: OpenAI Status - Issue with API credits this is currently being worked on.

After clicking a link I saw like that on the picture. What should I do now?