API still too slow and lots of error to process text documents today

Since February 27, API is extremely slow and getting to many errors in th requests. Friday and in the week is fixed but today I´m perceving a long time to process requests and sometimes errors. Please, create a transparent incident monitoring. I know you´re creating a great platform for developers but it´s been very painful to keep applications developed on chatGPT a minimum stable to use.

1 Like

Status updates do post ‘live’ here on the forum - and here:

Mine is problematic too. My API requests dont get queed.

1 Like

I am having issues with errors getting thrown when trying to upload .csv files to the assistants api… this is the error getting thrown –

raise self._make_status_error_from_response(err.response) from None
openai.BadRequestError: Error code: 400 - {‘error’: {‘message’: ‘Failed to index file: Unsupported file file-MX8Eso3YuJZEeY6h6aqHw7Xd type: text/csv error_code: unhandled_mimetype’, ‘type’: ‘invalid_request_error’, ‘param’: None, ‘code’: None}}

This same file seemed to work okay for the past few days, so not 100% sure what’s going on.

1 Like

Hi folks - apologies for the errors. We had an incident and it has now been resolved. Let me know if you continue to face these issues.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I am having the same error while playing with the Assistants in the playground mode: I was doing some test with a small dataset of 10 lines in both CSV and TXT and none of them work while uploading them.

Always error and couldn’t save the assistant: “csv error_code: unhandled_mimetype”

1 Like

Hi @nikunj Still lot of issues and a high time of response. One Week with problemas API is not response properly and degradation of the use is clear. I know it is repetitive and you guys are doing the best with a beta release, but for now, APIs is completely broken.

1 Like