Anyone interested in getting analytics for your GPT in GPT Store?

GPT Store has been launched around a week ago. But the missing part is getting analytics for a GPT to optimize the usage.

I am working on a demo to collect analytics of usage from a GPT. Would you be interested in testing it out ?

If you are interested in testing it, comment below and I can share the demo via dm

5 Likes

Interested, do share access to the demo will try it out and share feedback

Sending you a dm to share direct access to the demo for testing authentication for your GPT

1 Like

I am willing to give it a go . please share access to your skills

Sending you a dm to share direct access to the demo for testing authentication for your GPT

Yes, interested good idea! Please DM me.

Sent you a dm to share direct access to the demo for testing authentication for your GPT

Yes, this is an excellent idea. I’d be greatly interested in this. Please DM me

Sent you a dm to share direct access to the demo for testing authentication for your GPT

I would definitely be interested!

Can you send it out?

I would totally be interested in this!
I’ve been looking for a way to see some analytics for my GPT’s for a while now.
Please send it out! <3

How exactly does it work? There’s no API provided to gather stats on custom ChatGPT Assistant.

Works by using Custom actions and custom instructions added to the GPT

OK, now I’m interested, can you send a demo?

If I understood correctly, your system requires ChatGPT Assistant user to share their e-mail, and then sends their queries somewhere else via code snippet the owner adds to their ChatGPT Assistant.

That’s not secure neither for users, nor for owners.

I suggest not to use the OP’s system for now.

1 Like

Emails and tracking are independent. Based on your requirement you can enable collecting emails or tracking users or any other analytics

Thanks for clarifying. It’s no surprise it’s only being promoted via DMs.
Yes, this is not “authentication”, but actually “data harvesting”.

I’d like to make one thing very clear:

If your GPT is burdened with noisy instructions and requires an email to proceed.

1. It is probably not complying with the very difficult PII laws
  2. A GPT that doesn’t have this will be much better to use

I’d like to make something very clear:

The second you use a GPT you are already “authenticated” by OpenAI. That’s the point of their platform. Please do not double dip. This is a gross, low-hanging fruit that will inevitably lead to your GPT falling behind in the charts. There is no way running actions on every single request in any way is functional.

Eventually there will be good platforms that follows rules and regulations. Focus more on your GPT and user feedback instead of immediately trying to monetize it.

So ask yourself this: Do you want your GPT to become an evergreen product used daily by thousands of people, and THEN monetize it once these options become endorsed & available? Or do you want to risk working with some back-alley dealer?

1 Like